Saturday 5 April 2014

Rewards and Birthdays.

My reward for going to visit my mother- Inlaw in a Belmont nursing home with DH, was on the proviso that DH takes me to a quilt shop and quilt show on the way home. The Fairholme Quilt show was on in Thornleigh. The quilt shop was the Craft depot in Pennant Hills. I feel that I must have a lot of fabric, because my purchases were very minimal.

Just to share a few photos of the quilts on display.

What stood out at this quilt show was a number of Chris  Jurd Designs.


A Grace Slater inspired quilt

Margaret Sampson with the Anne Levens hexagons




Just a few others...




That's all the quilts folks, except for a miniature Anne Levens hexagons

Happy Birthday.
The 4th of April is also my baby boy's birthday and we had a great family night out. Alex was very spoilt and made by his wife Cara was a birthday cake! very apt as he is a salesman for Bobcat.
"Happy 29th birthday my darling boy.

1 comment:

  1. How lucky to see the "other" grace quilt in the flesh.
    How does it compare?

    ReplyDelete

>