Thursday 12 February 2015

Stash from Japan and family news.

After returning from our whirlwind tour of Japan and arrival to home, I had time to reflect about our trip and how much fabric I had purchased. First let me share with you my stash from Japan, when is enough fabric enough!, don't you just love what wonderful designs are out there and the never ending supply of such wonderful  fabric designs. Ohhh the time that I need to get stuck into making a few creations with them all.

My long awaited Xmas present arrived, on order for six months, as they say all good things come to those that wait. I felt very spoilt at how my car was delivered.



Our other wonderful news is that we are going to be grandparents, our oldest son Nigel will be a father in August, we are tickled pink with the news 


So what have I been making!, the first of many, hopefully.


Finally finished my "field of dreams" quilt off to the quilter to be quilted.!

I was nominated by Chris Jurd to take part in the five day artist challenge currently on FB, what a fun time and how wonderful have all the quilts and projects been, such delightful eye candy,  It has been a great opportunity to get to see what everyone is making and what creativity, not one quilt has been the same. Well done to all that took the time to participate. 
 That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>