Sunday 12 November 2017

Quilt tour highlights, peek look at goodies bought.

I thought that I would share a few favourite photos and what goodies made it home with me, here I am thinking that I was good, but after unpacking it appears that I was not, but fun was had!
Some great fabric, moda, Tokyo milk etc
I picked up this yard of Henry Miller fabric, circa 2002 from an antique shop.
More goodies, cotton and Steel, charm packs, Milfore and Cardinal fabric.
Kaffe also made it home with me.
A little bit of Amish that I could not resist, a log cabin pattern will happen here.
Some echino and reproduction fabric.
Wool, sloth and owls
Tula Pink new fabric line, "Spirit animals had to show up, also some mesh fabric for bags.
Flannel and bunny fabric from Denmark, also some cork to make bags.
Frida also had to make an appearance, with some Frida fabric all the way from Brazil.
Other bits and pieces.
I might add, there was no excess luggage, DH suitcase on departure from Australia was 11kg due to having an extra bag inside and mine was 10kg. 
 On return home, a different story, mine was just under 23kg and DH was also about that with 7 kg in extra case. 
Our allowance was two suitcases each, but we managed again to get away with what is our standard, one each with an extra duffel bag. 
DH always worries about excess luggage, never happens, because we pack light before we leave for our trip.
This was just one of the many quilt shops in Hamilton, owned by Missouri Star.
On this trip we visited Kansas City, Cameron, Hamilton, Chillicothe, Indendence, St Joseph, Kokomo, St Louis, Shipshewana, Chicago and Houston. This tour has added to our states that we have covered in the USA, over 42 states, only eight to go!
Until our next adventure, keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>