Tuesday 18 June 2013

Garden's

I have just returned from a trip to South America and on our return, the garden was quite overgrown and needed some attention. As I work fulltime and live on 1 1/4 acres and have an established garden. I have the help of a gardener, who has been working quite hard to do  a general tidy up. We have also had a healthy amount of rain in the last few months, so everything has got out of control. Amazing what removal of a few weeds and trimming of trees, can achieve.


 
 
My mother-in-law who is 89 years old had a hip replacement last Friday and apart from being confused came through the operation quite well. Hubby will be going to visit tomorrow as she has been discharged after eight days and is now at home. On each visit I make a jam tart for her.  Mum loves this tart and used to make it herself, but now no longer cooks, so now it is my role to keep on the family tradition. The tart has my homemade plum jam and is dusted with icing sugar as well.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

>