Sunday 23 June 2013

Birthdays

What an enjoyable few days in prelude to my birthday, I  Feel very spoilt by my wonderful family. Great night out Saturday, with my children who are such a delight.  Nothing is better than spending time with one's family. My daughter in-law arranged a lunch at Vaucluse House tea rooms and a tour of the house and gardens. This house was built by William Charles Wentworth, an English gentleman who was in Australia, from 1827 to 1862 he was also one of the first explorers to cross the Blue Mountains. He lived with his wife Sara and their 10 children in this house. Sunday was an enjoyable day out in the eastern suburbs of Sydney, even though we had torrential rain and was difficult getting around in the wet weather.
Vaucluse House






No comments:

Post a Comment

>